1. After creating your SORBS account, please make sure you log-in.
2. Once logged in, please go to the DELIST AN IP ADDRESS icon, denoted by the lock button.
3. Enter in your single IP or your net block (.i.e. 127.1.0.0/24) in the top box and press continue.
4. Typically, the IP address will be listed under the SPAM listing type. Click the proceed button. If your IP is listed for several items, repeat this process for each individual listing type.
5. Now click the "Get Help/Support" button. (If you are doing his for a net block, the page for the support ticket may take some time to load.)
NOTE: The "Get Delisted" button will not always work. Please use this button "Get Help/Support" button to open a ticket properly.
6. The next page will indicate what IP you entered, your contact email address and a text box. Please enter in a comment here indicating what you have done to correct the issue.
7. You will receive a message indicating your ticket was opened. You will then receive a second message indicating one of two things: 1) your IP was been auto-removed (the process is now complete), or 2) your IP was not auto-removed (please reply back to the message again indicating what you have done to correct the issue).